Riviera has rebranded its successful Annual Marine Propulsion Conference the European Marine Engineering Conference to better reflect the range and breadth of topics and technologies covered across our two day programme. Details of the 2017 conference programme, speakers and awards will be announced shortly, click here to be kept informed.
After nine hugely successful years in London, the 10th conference was held in Amsterdam which received extremely positive feedback from attendees. The new location draws a greater number of continental owner/operators and at the same time is readily accessible to our loyal supporters from all over the world.
Our format retains successful elements of previous programmes but also sees the introduction of some new and exciting elements.
- Day one is themed: On The Agenda – Achieving operational excellence in the year ahead
- Day two is themed: On The Horizon – Achieving operational excellence over the next five years
- Findings from Industry Surveys (2016 sponsored by ExxonMobil) are woven into the programme
- Summary survival guides at the end of each presentation, detailing strategies for coping with the key issues
- A reinvigorated dinner and expanded awards boosted by greater industry involvement.
Attend and you will...
- Hear industry leading owners and operators share how they stay ahead of the market
- Learn from industry associations, rule makers and class societies on where regulation is heading and how it stands to influence your business
- Listen to the world’s foremost marine propulsion and auxiliary machinery experts on balancing performance, economics and compliance
- Understand industry trends and how they will impact
- See who is setting the pace at the gala dinner and awards
- Meet more decision makers and budget holders in two days than a year’s worth of business trips
- Make money. Save money. Companies from across the supply chain will attend and exhibit. There is no better place to do business
- Take away information and insights that will benefit everyone in your organisation
European Marine Engineering Awards 2017
The 2017 Awards categories are currently being finalised and will be displayed here shortly. You can view the 2016 award winners on the awards page.