Riviera has rebranded its successful Annual Marine Propulsion Conference the European Marine Engineering Conference to better reflect the range and breadth of topics and technologies covered across our two day programme.
After nine highly successful years in London we are debuting the new conference in Amsterdam. The new location will draw a greater number of continental owner/operators and at the same time is readily accessible to our loyal supporters from all over the world.
Our format retains successful elements of previous programmes but also sees the introduction of some new and exciting elements.
- Day one is themed: On The Agenda – Achieving operational excellence in the year ahead
- Day two is themed: On The Horizon – Achieving operational excellence over the next five years
- Findings from The Marine Propulsion Industry Survey sponsored by ExxonMobil are woven into the programme
- Summary survival guides at the end of each presentation, detailing strategies for coping with the key issues
- The Doug Woodyard Memorial Debate. A debate structured to involve two opposing teams – as well as delegates – in discussing a controversial industry motion. One team will argue for the motion. The other against. The winning team will be decided by audience vote. The intention is that the debate reflects the journalism of the late Doug Woodyard: informed, direct, opinionated. Doug was a former editor of Marine Propulsion and respected throughout industry
- A reinvigorated dinner and expanded awards boosted by greater industry involvement.
Attend and you will...
- Hear industry leading owners and operators share how they stay ahead of the market
- Learn from industry associations, rule makers and class societies on where regulation is heading and how it stands to influence your business
- Listen to the world’s foremost marine propulsion and auxiliary machinery experts on balancing performance, economics and compliance
- Understand industry trends and how they will impact
- See who is setting the pace at the 2016 gala dinner and awards
- Meet more decision makers and budget holders in two days than a year’s worth of business trips
- Make money. Save money. Companies from across the supply chain will attend and exhibit. There is no better place to do business
- Take away information and insights that will benefit everyone in your organisation
European Marine Engineering Awards 2016
This year’s categories are:
- NEW for 2016: Graduate Research Award
- Marine Engines Award
- Auxiliary Machinery Award
- Environmental Performance Award
- Fuel Efficiency Award
- Innovation Award
- Electrical Systems Award
- Ship of the Year Award